Monday, January 14, 2013

Walking or running for weight loss?


Everywhere I hear how quickly and easily you can lose weight and shape your body by running .... but running itself is not that easy exercise ... at least not for me. I get tired very quickly, I get short of breath .... even if I exercise regularly at home, I still can not handle running.
In the end, I started to walk very quickly, almost jogging ....
As I love to count calories, because it motivates me to exercise and eat healthy I checked how many calories I burn while walking in my favorite Calories Calculator - CalorieCalc.net.
While 45 minutes of walking I can burn the amount of calories that are in one doughnut or chocolate bar!!! Wow, before eating a doughnut I should remember how long do I have to work for that minute of forgetfulness:)







No comments:

Post a Comment